June 11, 2020
Branch Accessibility and Safety Measures
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols, including cleaning of surfaces after each transaction and hourly cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizers have been installed for client and team member use.
- Team members follow hand washing protocols during the day.
- Plexiglass shields are in place at teller counters and desks.
- Social distancing guidelines are posted at each branch and floor decals help guide clients in maintaining six feet distance.
- Team members follow social distancing guidelines and wear face masks throughout the day.
- Per CDC guidance, face masks are required to be worn by clients. For security and identification purposes, clients will be asked to briefly remove their mask at entrances and at the point of a transaction for identification.
- Because of capacity limits, clients are asked to not bring other guests not related to the transaction.
March 23, 2020
A Message from Rick Francis, Chairman and David Osborn, President
In consideration of guidance from federal, state, and local government and for the safety of our clients, team members, and community, most account services will be available through our motor banks at all our branch locations. Our branch lobbies will be accessible by appointment only. If you need additional assistance or access to the lobby, we ask that you contact the branch or your relationship manager to make an appointment.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING
our bank lobbies are accessible by appointment only. All banking services are available through our motor banks during regular business hours, as well as through our branch ATMs, online banking, and the WestStar mobile app.
To schedule a lobby appointment, please call us at:
- Alto Mesa (915) 585-4520
- Clint : (915) 771-1842
- Downtown: (915) 747-4916
- Fabens: (915) 771-1854
- Hondo Pass: (915) 521-8004
- Horizon: (915) 771-1811
- Las Cruces: (575) 323-6041
- Lee Trevino: (915) 599-3951
- Montwood: (915) 849-5507
- Paisano: (915) 351-3321
- Redd Road: (915) 231-2165
- Viscount: (915) 351-3303
- Vista Hills: (915) 599-3977
- Ysleta: (915) 771-1827
- Clients have anytime, anywhere access to their accounts, pay bills, or transfer funds using Cash Manager, online banking, our mobile banking app, text banking, or Bank-by-Phone [(915) 747-1000 or (855) 770-6358]. ATMs at all our branch locations are a convenient deposit alternative and accept up 30 checks or 50 bills at a time.
- Our Client Service Center at (915) 532-1000 or (800) 366-4578 is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Our team members can assist clients with all types of account-related issues, provide online banking assistance, answer questions regarding debit cards, and more.
STEPS YOU CAN TAKE
- Stay up-to-date with the latest information on the CDC website.
- Protect yourself and others by following these everyday preventive actions as outlined by the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are not feeling well.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Protect your finances. Unfortunately, some people and companies are taking advantage of the fears surrounding the spread of the virus. Do not let fear cloud your judgment when accessing links from emails, texts, and social media. The FTC has published an article with simple ways to protect yourself from scammers [FTC article].