Whether you're looking to lower your interest rate, reduce your monthly payments or interest expense, switch from an adjustable to a fixed rate, consolidate bills, or obtain extra money to pay for expenses, a mortgage refinance could be the solution for you.
By refinancing your home, you can:
- Lower your monthly mortgage payment.
- Payoff loan sooner.
- Avoid future increases in your adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) by switching to a fixed rate mortgage.
- Consolidate your monthly bills.
- Use the equity in your home to pay for expenses (cash-out refinance).
- Available loans for refinance are FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo, and USDA.
If you think a refinance loan could be a good financial option for you, please call us at (915) 771-1766 (West) or at (915) 779-1633 (East) or contact us online.
Loan approval is subject to credit approval and program guidelines. Not all loan programs are available in all states for all loan amounts. Interest rates and program terms are subject to change without notice. Property insurance is required.