What is MyCardRules?
MyCardRules is an easy-to-use mobile app that lets you set card controls, add restrictions and receive transaction alerts.
How does MyCardRules let me manage my cards?
- Turn your card on or off.
- Set transaction spending limits based on your preferences, including dollar amount, transaction type and merchant type.
- Get instant alerts on certain types of transactions, like when a transaction is declined.
- Set a specific region where the card can be used or restrict usage based on your mobile device's location.
- Set parental controls and monitoring.
- Alerts will show up just like any other notifications you get on your mobile device.
Why is it a better way to manage my cards?
Because you can manage your card transactions all in one place, right from your mobile device. You have complete control of how, when, where — and WHO uses your debit card. Plus, knowing that you’ve set rules, restrictions and alerts that meet your specific spending preferences adds another layer of fraud detection and prevention, and gives you added peace of mind.
Is it secure?
Yes, managing your debit card with MyCardRules is safe and secure. Your account is password protected and highly encrypted.
How do I get started?
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Security Code (usually on the back of your card)
- Turn card controls on/off.
- Set controls.
- Manage alert preferences.
- View recent transactions and more.
© 2018 MyCardRules
Requires iPhone with iOS 8 or above. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Requires Android 4.1 or above. Google Play, the Google Play logo and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.