WestStar Bank mobile banking offers you three secure options for banking anywhere, at any time: Mobile Web, Mobile Apps, and Text Banking. Designed to meet your on-the-go banking needs, our feature-rich mobile web and mobile apps mirror our NetBanking experience. Whether you’re using online banking at home, or our mobile app while standing in line at the grocery store, you’ll experience the same functionality across all channels and all devices.
- Check account balances.
- View recent and pending transactions.
- Transfer funds between accounts or person-to-person.
- Make WestStar Bank loan payments.
- Free Bill Pay.
- View check images.
- Stop payment on a check.
- Re-order checks.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs.
- Customizable view.
- Access E-Statements, MyMoney Center and Bill Pay in one location.
- Same login and password for all channels – NetBanking, Mobile Web, and Mobile Apps.
- Easily export to Quicken, QuickBooks, Money, or a spreadsheet.
Security and Alerts
- Set to receive security alerts via phone, email, and text.
- Customizable account alerts by account, transaction, and date.
- Secure message center to correspond with WestStar Bank Treasury Management staff.
Having a current browser installed is key to keeping your online banking experience and financial information safe and secure. Hackers know how to exploit web browser settings, so it is important to update your browser to protect your personal information. To ensure your safety, no matter what browser you use, frequently visit the official browser website for the latest updates and security alerts.
Mobile Banking Enrollment
To enjoy the benefits of mobile banking, you must have a NetBanking profile. If you're not yet enrolled in NetBanking, please visit our NetBanking page for more information and enrollment links.
If you’re already a NetBanking† user, you can enroll for mobile banking services by following the steps below. Once enrolled, you will be able to use your existing NetBanking user ID and password on our mobile banking site.
To enroll in mobile banking:
- From the NetBanking menu, choose Preferences > Mobile. The Mobile Preferences page will appear.
- Select the “Yes, enable my user ID and password for use on my mobile device” check box.
- Enter an email address and click “Send”. You will receive an email with the mobile banking URL.
For more information about WestStar Bank mobile banking, visit our Mobile Banking FAQs.
The WestStar Bank mobile app allows you to access your account information using your iOS or Android powered mobile device. To get started, download the free app and register your device.
- Download from Google Play
- Download from iTunes (iPad use)
- Download from iTunes (iPhone use)
Text Banking is a free service allowing you to quickly request and receive account information and transfer funds via text message. You can easily enroll through NetBanking, Mobile Web, or through our Mobile Apps. After logging in, select Text Enrollment in the Settings tab, enable Text Banking, register a mobile phone number, and agree to the terms of service*. Once enrolled, simply text any command to 226563 (BANKME) and we’ll reply in an instant.
Please scroll left to view the rest of the account table
|BAL||Receive available balances for all linked accounts|
|BAL (account nickname) (For example: BAL Bob)||Receive account balance for a specific account|
|HIST (account nickname) (For example: HIST Bob)||Receive account history|
|XFER (account nickname) (to account nickname) (amount)||Transfer money from one specified account to another account|
|LIST||Receive a list of available text commands|
|STOP||Stop all text messages to mobile device|
To access the mobile web version of WestStar Bank mobile banking, simply access this link on your device's mobile browser and log in with your WestStar Bank mobile banking User ID and password. With mobile banking via our mobile website, you can locate ATMs and branches, check available balances and transaction history, as well as transfer funds.
†Businesses using Cash Manager may not have access to all of the products and services. Please contact your account representative or call (915) 532-1000 or 1-800-366-4578.
*Message and data rates may apply.