Sometimes life’s needs fall outside of banking hours. That’s why we offer NetBanking, a quick and convenient e-banking system to access your account information anytime, from anywhere in the world.
Designed to meet your on-the-go banking needs, our feature-rich NetBanking mirrors our mobile web and mobile app experience. Whether you’re using online banking at home, or our mobile app while standing in line at the grocery store, you’ll experience the same functionality across all channels and all devices.
- Check account balances.
- View recent and pending transactions.
- Transfer funds between accounts or person-to-person.
- Make WestStar Bank loan payments.
- Free Bill Pay.
- View check images.
- Stop payment on a check.
- Re-order checks.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs.
- Customizable view.
- Access E-Statements, MyMoney Center and Bill Pay in one location.
- Same login and password for all channels – NetBanking, Mobile Web, and Mobile Apps.
- Easily export to Quicken, QuickBooks, Money, or a spreadsheet.
Security and Alerts
- Set to receive security alerts via phone, email, and text.
- Customizable account alerts by account, transaction, and date.
- Secure message center to correspond with WestStar Bank Treasury Management staff.
Signing up for NetBanking is quick and easy:
Having a current browser installed is key to keeping your online banking experience and financial information safe and secure. Hackers know how to exploit web browser settings, so it is important to update your browser to protect your personal information. To ensure your safety, no matter what browser you use, frequently visit the official browser website for the latest updates and security alerts.