WestStar Bank mobile banking† offers you two secure options for banking from anywhere, at any time: our Mobile App and Text Banking. Explore the options below, and decide which option best fits your mobile needs.
The WestStar Bank mobile app allows you to access your account information using your Apple® or Android™ mobile device . To get started, download our app and register your device.
Mobile deposit† is an integrated feature of the WestStar Bank mobile app, and uses the camera on your smartphone or tablet to deposit checks anywhere, anytime1 . To begin, simply download the WestStar Bank mobile banking app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
To use mobile deposit, you must be enrolled in online banking and use either an Apple® or Android™ supported mobile device. [If you’re not enrolled in online banking, click here to get started.]
- Enrollment can be done through any device, both online and through the mobile banking app. However, mobile deposit is only accessible through the mobile app.
- In online banking, select “Services”, and click on the “Mobile Deposit Enrollment” bar.
- After reading the Terms and Conditions, check mark the box indicating your acceptance, and then click “Accept.”
- If you enroll through the mobile app, you must log out and back in to see the “Mobile Deposit” option listed under “Transactions.” If you enroll through a desktop computer, you will not see the “Mobile Deposit” option on the desktop version. Mobile deposit is only accessible through the mobile app.
- Sign in to mobile banking app using your online banking user ID and password.
- Choose "Deposit Check" from the navigation menu.
- Select the account to receive the deposit.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Snap a picture of the front and back of the check, making sure the check is endorsed.
- Submit the check for deposit.
- After submitting your deposit, you will receive an email notification.
Below is important information to keep in mind when using mobile deposit:
Daily Dollar Limit: $2,500
Daily Check Limit: 5 checks
Rolling 30-Day Dollar Limit: $5,000
Deposit Cutoff Time
6:00 P.M. MT. Deposits after the cutoff time or on a Saturday, Sunday or day we are not open will be considered received on the next business day. Deposits are subject to WestStar Bank standard funds availability policy.
Mobile Deposit Posting
Mobile deposits will be displayed in the client account after the bank posts all transactions for that business day.
- Mobile banking uses the same login authentication as WestStar Bank online banking, including multifactor authentication and encryption.
- User ID and account numbers are not displayed in full.
- Check images and personal information are not stored on client’s device.
Text Banking is a free service allowing you to quickly request and receive account information and transfer funds via text message. You can easily enroll through NetBanking or through our Mobile Apps. After logging in, select Text Enrollment in the Settings tab, enable Text Banking, register a mobile phone number, and agree to the terms of service*. Once enrolled, simply text any command to 226563 (BANKME) and we’ll reply in an instant.
Please scroll left to view the rest of the account table
|BAL||Receive available balances for all linked accounts|
|BAL (account nickname) (For example: BAL Bob)||Receive account balance for a specific account|
|HIST (account nickname) (For example: HIST Bob)||Receive account history|
|XFER (account nickname) (to account nickname) (amount)||Transfer money from one specified account to another account|
|LIST||Receive a list of available text commands|
|STOP||Stop all text messages to mobile device|
†Businesses using Cash Manager may not have access to all of the products and services. Please contact your account representative or call (915) 532-1000 or 1-800-366-4578 for additional information.
1. You will need internet access on your mobile device to use all the features of the mobile app service. Your mobile service provider may charge a fee for its web services. Please check with your mobile service provider for details on its fees and charges.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
*Message and data rates may apply.