Accessible through Cash Manager Business and Cash Manager Corporate, WestStar's ACH collection service allow you to control the timing of receivables by electronically drafting customers' accounts at other banks and depositing the funds into your WestStar account.
What can I do with ACH collection service?
- Reduce receivables processing costs.
- Accelerate receipt of receivables by automating collection through debit origination.
- Better pinpoint collection dates and improve cash flow forecasting.
- Reduce in-house expenses associated with paper processing and bank deposits.
- Eliminate mail and processing float associated with paper checks.
- Append remittance information to each transaction for reporting and record-keeping.
Advanced ACH Collection Capabilities
Cash Manager Corporate offers advanced capabilities for full ACH origination.
- Same-day ACH processing.1
- Debit and credit account history alerts.
If you would like more information, please contact us online or call our Treasury Management Department at (915)747-1670 or toll-free at 1-800-366-4578.
1 Same-day ACH transaction limit is $25,000 per transaction. Additional daily and monthly transaction limits vary dependent upon agreement and may not be in excess of the amount of transactions allowed by the rules governing the applicable accounts.