Ideal for small- to medium-sized businesses, Cash Manager Business is an online banking platform that helps you safely and securely manage your accounts, giving you access 24/7, 365 days a year.
What can I do with Cash Manager Business?
With significant functionality available on mobile devices, banking doesn't need to be restricted by office hours or channel. With Cash Manager Business, you have the power to make payments, initiate wire transfers and manage your accounts anytime, anywhere, and from any device.
- Online and Mobile Banking: Check balances, transfer funds, view transactions, stop payments, and pay bills online or on your mobile device.
- ACH Payments: Send and receive one-time and recurring payments.
- EFT Tax Payments: Initiate and transmit tax payments.
- Direct Deposit of Payroll: Deposit your employees' payroll into their account at any bank in the U.S.
- Wire Transfers: Initiate domestic and foreign transfers.†
- Trusteer Rapport Security: Trusteer Rapport works with your current anti-virus software and web browser to provide another layer of online protection.
- User Profiles: Two user profiles are included with Cash Manager Business.1
Does your business require more robust treasury management and reporting capabilities? Cash Manager Corporate offers many advanced features including multi-user action and approval process and advanced entitlements and information reporting.
What is the monthly service fee?
The monthly service fee for Cash Manager Business is $35.00.
How can I enroll?
If you are interested in Cash Manager Business, please contact us online or call our Treasury Management Department at (915)747-1670 or toll-free at 1-800-366-4578.
† Additional processing fees and separate agreement required.
1 Additional user profiles may be added for a monthly fee of $5.00 per profile.