Unbiased, Transparent Advice from a True Fiduciary
We believe financial advice should be objective and unbiased, which is why our Wealth Management advisors aren’t salespeople; they're stewards of your money. They act as a true fiduciary, someone who is legally bound to act in the client's best interest. Not the advisor’s or firm's interests – but yours. As we are compensated only via salary, our clients can rest assured knowing our recommendations are not influenced by compensation, commissions, or fees. In the end, this means we're free to practice ethical decision-making and provide the sound guidance you deserve.
Best of Both Worlds
We offer the advanced, comprehensive solutions of a global investment house, combined with the personalized attention and transparent answers of an individual advisor. Our relationship with world-renowned institutional investment consulting firm Segal Rogerscasey allows us access to unmatched expertise and research. Additionally, our fiduciary experts, many who hold industry-recognized professional designations and credentials, have an average experience of almost 30 years – so you can be assured your wealth is in the right hands.
Meeting the Challenges of a Dynamic Environment
The cornerstone of our approach is risk management. In fact, we regard risk as equally important as return. This emphasis on risk mitigation is particularly crucial amid today’s often volatile capital markets. As a component of your asset allocation strategy, risk management is an essential tool for helping you meet your investment objectives. We manage asset allocation on an ongoing basis to proactively address risks and capitalize on opportunities. As market conditions change we will tactically rebalance your portfolio in pursuit of these twin goals in a manner consistent with your longer-term investment guidelines.
- Fiduciary Guidance: Your best interest at all times, eliminate conflicts.
- Unbiased Advice and Transparency: Fee-only pricing with full disclosure of all fees and expenses without commissions, transaction fees, 12b-1 fees, soft dollars, or product-based compensation.
- Risk-Managed, Disciplined Philosophy: Proactive strategic and tactical strategy focused on long-term objectives and an emphasis on mitigating risks.
- World-Class Resources: Segal Rogerscasey provides unmatched global expertise and research.
- Local Team of Professionals: Experts specializing in investments, asset management, trust and estate planning, and insurance.
- Coordination of Multiple Life Stages: Expertise to help grow, preserve, and transfer your wealth.
Investment offerings provided by WestStar Bank's Wealth Management Division are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency. Investment products are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by WestStar Bank or any affiliate of the bank and involve investment risks, including possible loss of value.