Holding all your assets in one account provides for easy and efficient management. We can hold your assets for you, collect and record all income, pay bills out of your account, and provide you with an easy-to-use summary detailing activities in the account for year-end tax return preparation.
Selecting a guardian is an important decision. Our dedicated staff has decades of experience acting as a guardian, and will work with your consultants and legal representatives for the benefit of the person and family as a whole. WestStar Bank Wealth Management guardianship services typically include:
- Paying all bills and ongoing expenses.
- Helping determine living expenses and cash flow needs.
- Preparing and filing of federal and state income tax returns.
- Prudently investing and managing the assets.
- Coordinating with consultants and the guardianship attorney.
- Preparing periodic court accountings.
Our knowledgeable professionals have extensive experience with guardianships. We can help you craft an investment plan that is right for the long-term needs of the beneficiary. We work regularly with many probate courts and are familiar with the processes and procedures that must be followed. This dual skill set allows us to be particularly effective in both asset management and in reporting to the courts.
If you'd like more information about our additional trust services, please contact us online or call us at (915) 747-1665.