Please scroll left to view the rest of the account table
|Business Account||Commercial Account||Non-Profit Simply Checking|
|Account Available For||Business customers with low to medium activity levels||Business customers with high activity levels||Non-profit organizations with low activity levels|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$250||$500||$250|
|Monthly Service Fee||$15 with E-Statement enrollment; otherwise, $20 per month||May be offset with analysis earnings credit2||$5|
|Balance to Avoid Monthly Service Fee||
Monthly average collected
balance of $5,000; or, combined monthly business account balances
|Based on account analysis2||Monthly balance of $5003|
|Monthly Transactions||• $.50 per item over 200 per month combined debits, credits, and checks deposited.
• No charge for ACH and point-of-sale (POS) transactions.
• No charge for RDC credits.
|Based on account analysis2||$.50 per debit over 10 per month4|
|Check Images with Statements||No||Yes||Yes|
|FREE: Online and Mobile Banking5, Bill Pay, Mobile App5, 24-Hour Bank-by-Phone, Account Alerts, MasterCard Debit Card, and Access to 55,000+ Surcharge-Free ATMs.||
The Business Account is designed to meet the needs of our business customers with low to medium account activity levels. Packed with all our basic business checking account features, plus no fees for your first 200 combined debits, credits, and checks deposited each month*, and no charge for ACH, POS transactions, and RDC credits.
- Minimum Opening Balance: $250
- Monthly Service Charge:
- $20/mo.; or,
- $15/mo. with E-Statement enrollment.
- Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charge:
- Monthly average collected balance of $5,000; or,
- Combined monthly business account balances over $10,0001.
*$.50 per debit or item credited over 200 per month.
If your level of business demands higher activity levels, the Commercial Account is perfect for you. Enjoy all our basic business checking account features, plus the ability to offset your monthly service fee with analysis earnings credit.
- Minimum Opening Balance: $500
- Monthly Service Charge: Analysis earnings credits2 applied to service charges. Accounts will be analyzed for monthly activity, float and actual services used. Accounts with expenses not offset by an earnings credit will be charged on a monthly basis.
Our Non-Profit Simply Checking account is ideal for non-profit organizations that don’t need more than ten withdrawals per month. Enjoy all our basic business checking account features, plus 10 free withdrawals per month3 and free bill pay.
- Minimum Opening Balance: $250
- Monthly Service Charge: $5
- Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charge: $500*
(1) The monthly service fee is waived if a minimum monthly average collected balance of $5,000 is maintained; or if a combined monthly Business account balance greater than $10,000 is maintained. Eligible accounts include business checking, savings, and CDs of which the client is the primary account holder. For each statement cycle, the following balances are added together to determine the combined balance: The monthly average collected balance in the Business account and in each business checking and savings account; and, the current balance in each business CD as of the end of the Business account statement cycle.
(2) Accounts will be analyzed for monthly activity, float, and actual services used. Accounts with expenses not offset by an earnings credit will be charged on a monthly basis. Analysis earnings credits are calculated on average collected account balance.
(3) The monthly service fee is waived is a minimum monthly average collected balance of $500 is maintained.
(4) The first ten (10) checks, withdrawals, or pre-authorized transfers paid per month at no charge. A $.50 charge will be assessed for each withdrawal in excess of the first ten (10) per month regardless of the balance in the account.
(5) Cellular carrier message rates and data rates may apply.