Sometimes life’s needs fall outside of banking hours. That’s why we offer online banking, a quick and convenient e-banking system to access your account information anytime, from anywhere in the world.
How do I enroll for Online Banking?
Signing up for online banking is quick and easy:
What can I do with Online Banking?
- Access E-Statements, MyMoney Center and Bill Pay1 in one location.
- Same login and password for all channels – online and mobile.
- Check account balances.
- View recent and pending transactions.
- Transfer funds between accounts or person-to-person.
- Free Bill Pay.
- Make WestStar Bank loan payments.
- View check images.
- Stop payment on a check.
- Re-order checks.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs.
- Easily export to Quicken, QuickBooks, Money, or a spreadsheet.
What security and alert capabilities are offered with Online Banking?
- Set to receive security alerts via phone, email, and text.
- Customizable account alerts by account, transaction, and date.
- Secure message center to correspond with WestStar team members.
1 Online bill pay is free service within WestStar Bank Online Banking to residents within the U.S. and with a qualifying checking account. We reserve the right to decline or revoke access to this service. Payments to billers outside of the United States or its territories are prohibited through this service. Tax payments, payments to settle securities transactions, and court-ordered payments may be scheduled through the service; however, such payments are discouraged and must be scheduled at your own risk. See the online banking and bill pay terms and conditions in the WestStar Online Banking Disclosure.